Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy 2010


Happy 2010 everyone, Its been a while since my last post, and normally, this is where I’d be apologizing, but to be honest I, haven’t really been in the blogging mood, and have decided to stop beating myself up when I'm not (in a blogging mood)

Thought I’d start the year with a new avatar Speaking of which, has anyone seen Avatar? Its Awesome, A must see.

I’ll have more to say…maybe…in the Next post till then, good to be back, lets resume the game!!!

And Again….

Wes

PS: Thanks to all who stopped by in my absence, the comments and support is always appreciated. I’ll catch up with you guys in a bit.

5 comments:

messytimbo said...

new avatar eh. looks cool.

good to see you back posting, i'll see you in 2011 for your next post :)

libra bear said...

LOL, Ok I guess I deserved that.....

maarten said...

hey man, good to hear you havent forgotten, im looking forward to it :)
My goal right now is to get into Ecole Pivaut in france (although i might send my portfolio to 2 other schools in france). So thats what the portfolio is for.
the background is new work by the way. i was just wondering wether to include it or not cause it has nothing to do with animation and technicly it wasnt 'drawn' either but pixeled.
so what have you been up to man??
happy new year to you too!

"TORI CAT" said...

Happy New Year My lovely!!
Wes is finally back!!! Yayie!! Iv really missed you!!
So great to hear from you and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Its all in aid of the lion man Charity. Somthing i feel super passionate about so im hoping to make some good money for the charity by selling themin its aid and the launch of the book too.
I really hope you are well?
Laurent and i have finally moved out of scotland and are both on the job hunt a the moment. We would love to move to London if the work can pick up.
By the way, Avatar Rocks!!
Check out my profile pics on Face Book. Rossi made me my own Avatar!!! (Or AvaTORI) hee hee!!
I loved the film and the 3Dnuss gave me goosebumps!! I cant get over just how awesome it was!!
Dont beat urself up about not beingin a bloggin kinda mood.... iv been really down lately about my artwork and lack of a stable job and money etc!!
Dont ever knock yourself dude!! Your work is awesome and you are too..... and if i was aboss and had lots of money, i'd get you working with me!!

Take good care and hope to see you in London town some time soon!!
xxx

Unknown said...

Can tell this is gonna be a nother top notch year of slick work from you!

Best wishes to you in the upcoming year sir!